Venatour are proud to announce a new partnership with …
Brisbane / Adelaide Escorted Tour Packages - £5275.00
Our escorted tour over for the Opening 2 Test Mataches of the Ashes 2017-18 Series, gives you the opportunity to travel as part of a group of fellow cricket lovers. Venatour have run successful tours following England across the globe and we are looking forward to returning to Australia for what will be an excellent contest between two leading sides in world cricket.
20 Nov - Flight from London Heathrow to Brisbane
22 Nov - Airport transfer to Rydges South Bank for 6 nights
Welcome drinks with your tour leader
23 Nov - Make your way to the Gabba in time for the start of play.
23-27 November - 1st Test AUSTRALIA Vs ENGLAND
28 Nov - Transfer to Gold Coast for 3 nights rest and relaxation at the Sofitel Broadbeach
01 Dec - Fly from Gold Coast to Adelaide, check into Hilton Hotel for 6 nights
02 Dec - Make your way to the Adelaide Oval in time for the start of play.
02-06 December - 2nd Test AUSTRALIA Vs ENGLAND
07 Dec - Flight from London Heathrow to Brisbane
- International economy class flights to Australia including all taxes
- 6 nights accommodation staying at the Rydges Southbank Hotel, Brisbane
- 3 nights accommodation staying at the Sofitel Hotel, Gold Coast
- 6 nights accommodation staying at the Hilton Hotel, Adelaide
- Daily Breakfast
- Domestic flight from Gold Coast to Adelaide
- Airport to hotel transfers for all group flights
- Official Silver standard match tickets for all days of the Brisbane & Adelaide Test Matches
- Welcome drinks with your tour manager
- End of Tour Dinner with your group
- A Venatour tour manager throughout your tour
- Tour merchandise including a souvenir polo shirt and bag
Rydges South Bank, Brisbane
Enviably located in the heart of Brisbane’s arts and entertainment precinct, Rydges South Bank Brisbane accommodation has a wide range of attractions on its doorstep including the South Bank Parklands and the renowned Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. The hotel is also within walking distance from the Gabba
All rooms feature complimentary high-speed WI-FI and modern amenities including a minibar, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, high definition LCD TV, workspace and a digital safe.
Venatour Ltd, a Cricket Australia Travel Office endorsed travel operator for the Ashes Series 2017-18 Licence Number is CATO1718/035/SA2.