Venatour are proud to announce a new partnership with …
Venatour Golf Day
CELTIC MANOR RESORT (TWENTY TEN COURSE)
FRIDAY 15 SEPTEMBER 2017
Venatour are delighted to announce our inaugural golf day at Celtic Manor Resort in September 2017. Our guests will play the world famous Twenty Ten Course, the first course to be built specifically for golf’s greatest team tournament, The Ryder Cup in 2010.
Our golf day will act as a fund raiser for Headway Bristol Brain Injury Association. A charity very close to our Chairman, Gareth 'Cooch' Chilcott's heart. Headway Bristol did some amazing work for his wife Ann, during her illness and Venatour would like to raise as much money for Headway Bristol as possible.
In true Venatour style, there are no half measures. This will not be just another golf day, this will be up there as one of the very best you will enter.
The format of the day will be as follows:
- 08:30 – 10:30 Tea, Coffee and Bacon Rolls on arrival
- 11:00 – 17:00 Shotgun Start
- 17:00 – 18:00 Drinks Reception
- 18:30 – 00.00 Sportmans Dinner in Samuel Ryder Suite hosted by Gareth Chilcott with Presentations
Golf Day to Include:
- Team Stableford Competition, best 3 scores to count on each hole.
- Hole in One Competition to win a Car!
- Nearest the Pin and Longest Drive plus other specialty competitions.
- A prize table consisting of a number of selected Ryder Cup 2010 memorabilia
- Titleist Golf Balls
- Venatour branded ball marker/repair
- Venatour branded tees
- Drinks reception following the golf
- 3 course Sportsman's Dinner hosted by Gareth Chilcott.
Entry into the golf day is on a first come, first served basis. The cost to enter is £275 per person or £1000 per team of 4.
To secure your place please fill in the booking form below.